Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

Week 4 - Challenge for That Surfer Guy

Kathepsin

Week 4 - Challenge for That Surfer Guy Empty Week 4 - Challenge for That Surfer Guy

Post by Kathepsin Wed May 03, 2017 10:01 am

Camera is focused on entrance ramp when the lights go out and only one reflector beams. A man hidden behind yellow surboard with three red stripes on the top shows in the circle of light.

Steven: What does That Surfer Guy want again? Didn’t he already speak today?

Lucy: Yes, he did. I don’t understand it either.

Suddenly the man puts away the surboard and show his face and Hawaii 5-0 theme song starts to play.

Steven: Whaat?

Lucy: It’s not That Surfer Guy, that’s Kathepsin. I totally forgot that we have two surfers in MEW!

Steven: I literally feel the tension here!

Kathepsin walks down the ramp and sits down on announcers table. He grabs a mic and starts to speak.

Kathepsin: Well, well. Glad to see you again. First of all i would like to say this.  As you know last week i lost a tournament match against Hank Harris by disqualification. But to be honest..i would really lost the match even without interception. I have to admitt Hank showed really good performance and i failed. I failed this time, but i believe i can improve myself and beat him eventually in the future!

Kathepsin clears his throat.

Kathepsin: Now, short message for Michael Kris. You interfered my match and i will
    never ever forgot this. I am like sea – usually calm, but i really can become stormy, so keep this in your mind – next time you will start an actual storm.

Wave of excitement runs through crowd, but soon there is against silence.

Kathepsin: It was enough about past. The main reason to be here..tonight..with you..is this. I‘ve heard there is another guy running around with surfboard. But hey..that’s my job. This is my part of seacoast!

Crowd cheers and waves with some banners. Kathepsin gets up and walks from one side to second and back.

Kathepsin: That Surfer Guy, or how do you call yourself, I’m not even sure if you have some waves in Australia. Yes, you hear right.

Kathepsin steps inside the ring and continues.

Kathepsin: The thing is, there is only space for one of us. Let me prove you and all people watching MEW that i am the real surfer guy here. The surfer with big S. As you can see the ring is empty and free for match. Yes, you get it right i challenge you to fight in match! Tonight, before these great fans! If you are not scared come between us.
    Kathepsin

Week 4 - Challenge for That Surfer Guy Empty Re: Week 4 - Challenge for That Surfer Guy

Post by Kathepsin Wed May 03, 2017 10:01 am

It's short as i am busy now, but i hope it's enough and it will works good Smile
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Week 4 - Challenge for That Surfer Guy Empty Re: Week 4 - Challenge for That Surfer Guy

Post by HankHarris Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 am

This is great...the only thing is that i have to slightly tweak the entrance because the RP we have from Surfer is just before his match, so he is waiting in the ring for you already. But don't worry i can make this work.
    Kathepsin

Post by Kathepsin Thu May 04, 2017 8:26 am

I'm sorry i haven't noticed few last sentences in his RP where he say he goes back to ring Very Happy
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Thu May 04, 2017 9:15 am

Don't worry i sorted it, nice RP though Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am