Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

week 5: juggles responds..

Juggles
    Juggles

week 5: juggles responds..  Empty week 5: juggles responds..

Post by Juggles Tue May 09, 2017 6:06 am

Lucy Woo: Moving on, we will now go backstage, where Wendy has caught up with Juggles the Clown to get a response on the interview done with Magnus earlier today.

Steven DeMayo: How can he possible have a response to anything that wack job said..?
    I mean, that's like asking a question to a light post, expect a solid answer, and than actually try and respond on it..

Lucy Woo: I think you are putting down light posts Steven.. Over to you Wendy.

The feed switches from the commentary position to the backstage interviewing area, Wendy Woo is seen standing next to Juggles the Clown, who is on her left side.

Wendy Woo: Thank you Lucy. Juggles, earlier today, Amethyst had a "interview" with Magnu..

Juggles frowns and pulls the mic towards himself

Juggles: You call that an interview? The guy evaded every question.. And went on and on about judgement, like it's a brand of his favorite sweets. I am telling you all right now, before i am done with that weirdo, ill make sure to slap some sense in to him..

Juggles lets go of the mic, Wendy continuous

Wendy: Indeed, it wasn't a very good interview. Or well, the answers seemed to have been somewhat, erratic. So since that interview really fell short on expectations..Let's try an..

Juggles pulls the mic closer to himself again

Juggles: Expectations.. Expectations is what you said right? Well, let me tell you this straight up, what you can expect to see, is Juggles the clown standing in the ring, Magnus laying on the mat at my feet and the referee holding up my arm in victory.. AGAIN. That is the only way this story will end. And with that, i'm ending this poorly executed interview.. You people need training.. Sjeesh

Juggles shoves back the mic and walks out of the frame, leaving Wendy behind with a "what just happened" look on her face

Wendy: Well.. That was.. informative.. these two guys deserve each other.. Idiots.. Back to you Lucy and Steven.

The feed switches back to the commentary team
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

week 5: juggles responds..  Empty Re: week 5: juggles responds..

Post by HankHarris Tue May 09, 2017 12:01 pm

Great stuff...as always Smile
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Wed May 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Added.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 am