Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

War Dance for PPV

King of Wolves
    King of Wolves

War Dance for PPV Empty War Dance for PPV

Post by King of Wolves Fri May 12, 2017 4:50 am

As dawn breaks on the day of the PPV a strange chanting can be heard from the parking lot.
    Someone can be heard shouting orders to various staff members but no real audio or visual available yet.
    Suddenly the screen sparks into life and shows a camera been shook about as the cameraman rushes to the parking lot.
    he can be heard puffing and panting, while muttering under his breath about how early it was and that he was asleep.
    After what seems like ages he finally reaches the exit door only to find it locked, so he goes to a small window and starts filming but the sound is poor quality.
    -
    King of Wolves dressed in what seems like Indian tribal gear is dancing and chanting around a fire in the middle of the parking lot.
    He seems to be also wearing make up or war paint depending on how people look at Indians.
    This goes on for a few minutes before he suddenly drops to the ground.
    Because of the window height, the camera man loses sight of him.
    -
    King of Wolves jumps up in front of the window, scaring the cameraman so much , he drops his camera and lets out a scream.
    King of Wolves can be seen laughing as he unlocks the exit door.
    He opens the door and gestures for the cameraman to pick up his equipment and come join him outside.
    Still a little frightened the cameraman follows King of Wolves outside-
    King of Wolves takes a seat and points to a chair with his right hand, for the cameraman to sit down as well.
    King of Wolves is handed a mic and he starts to talk into the camera.

King of Wolves_ Normally I do not dress this way, it has been a long,long time since I ever had too.
    But I lost to Bloody Knuckles last week and now since I am a King and a warrior they put me in a Battle Royal.
    How fitting also that Bloody Knuckles is in this battle also.
    You outsmarted me with a DDT but that is no good to you in this kind of war.
    This is every man for himself just how an Indian loves it.
    I was born to battle.
    I have preformed the war dance and later on tonight, I hope to survive and win the Battle Royal.
    Your sleeping all of you in your comfy beds, while I slept on mother natures belly.
    Now I am ready to fight.

King of Wolves lowers the mic and signals for the camera to be stopped and for the man to leave as the scene fades out.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

War Dance for PPV Empty Re: War Dance for PPV

Post by HankHarris Fri May 12, 2017 7:39 am

Added Smile
    King of Wolves
    King of Wolves

Post by King of Wolves Fri May 12, 2017 10:11 am

Thank you

Sponsored content