Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

Finally speaks about the ppv

el loco spazz
    el loco spazz

Finally speaks about the ppv Empty Finally speaks about the ppv

Post by el loco spazz Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:07 am

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo are waiting in the el Loco spazz' door.

El Loco spazz smiles and stops at Wendy

Wendy: El loco can you explain your actions from the past ppv

El loco spazz: Wendy every time I see you you look better and better but yes I'll explain because I feel like it ion have nun to explain nun to them dumb ignorant fans but I did it because this is where the money is at this is where the fame playing into the fans hand wasn't doing nothing for my career but teaming wit Hank the world champ that is best for business

El loco walks up to Wendy and takes the mic: I don't want the name el loco spazz any more that's the name of the fans my name is Loki the name for me just me I'll keep loko Loki because I'm still crazy but I do this for the right price

Wendy: um well what's next on the list for you

Loki smiles : well after I take you out I have business to deal with I have a tag match with my brother mk against that surfer guy and a unknown both shouldn't be in the team with us but we gotta deal with what we got so after we beat them me, mk, and our buddy Hank will go out and celebrate another great night of victory

Loki walks away laughing

Wendy: um well back to the ring
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Finally speaks about the ppv Empty Re: Finally speaks about the ppv

Post by HankHarris Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:06 pm

ADDED Smile

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 pm