Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

IKE is COMING

ike
    ike

IKE is COMING Empty IKE is COMING

Post by ike Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:09 pm

ike: My name is ike domore, and I'm proud of my Samoan and Black cultures, and I'm coming to MEW(masters etiquette wrestling) soon, cause when i was small i love wrestling..........

"He started to talk about his childhood and gang past"

Interviewer: So, ike tell us about your life.

ike: I was born in nigeria, lagos in april 21 2004. it is a beautiful state, then I moved to Los Angeles, California when I was two, life was ok considering the fact I was in a foreign country and when I was going to school, there was a few kids who picked on me and my friends because we were from another hood. They always asked us "Where you from?" at the time I didn't know about gangs. But all that changed when I turn nine years old, that is when my and some of my friends joined a neighborhood gang gta419 that is when my life started going downhill. Like getting into gang fights with rivals (Bloods, Pirus, Latino gangs and other Crip sets). When some of my closest friends started to get killed and locked up. At one point and time I thought I was next. So I decided to turn my life around for good.

"ike started talking about why he become a wrestler"

Interviewer: What made you became a wrestler, was it a certain wrestler or wrestlers?

ike: I fell in love with this business because of the wrestler's that has made history, but what made me to become a wrestler is myself. So I found my way in The Wild Samoan Camp and began wrestling. Now I'm ready to showcase my talent to the world.

"The interview wraps up as the last questions were asked"

Interviewer: What should the fans, the promoters, and fellow wrestlers, expect out of you?

ike: For one, great amount of speed, agility, and heart. Two the most exciting high-flying matches, and lastly a whole lot of charisma.

Interviewer: Do you care about championships, main eventing, and becoming a Hall of Femar?

ike: To be honest, not really the only thing that matters to me is leaving a legacy. Some of the greatest wrestlers of all time have never won a championship, never main evented a PPV, but sooner or later they will become Hall of Famer. So what if I win multiple titles, and headlined many PPVs, but I want to leave a legacy that will live on forever even after I'm dead and gone. Until that time comes, I'm here and I'm ready to show off my skills.

Interviewer: Thank you, for this talk and I hope you do well in MEW.

IKE: No problem,have a nice day.

Interviewer: Thanks.

The camera shows ike and the interviewer shaking hands and ike gets back into the ring and starts back sparring with another upcoming wrestler, and the video fades to black.

Last edited by ike on Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    GM Nomad
    Admin

IKE is COMING Empty Re: IKE is COMING

Post by GM Nomad Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:56 pm

A Camera man and Wendy "Turmbuckle"Woo walks into the developmental center and walks towards who seems to be the only person in the training area. Wendy walks towards the ring and sees him sparring with another upcoming superstar.

Wendy: Hello, sir?

The man stops in the middle of the ring.

Wendy: You're name is Jamal right? I came here to get an interview with you. I heard i can caught you here any hour of the day.

The man smiles and walks out of the ring and begins the interview.

Jamal: My name is Ike Domore, and I'm proud of my Samoan and Black culture, and I'm going to come to MEW soon.

Wendy: So, Ike tell us about your life.

Ike: I was born in nigeria, lagos in april 21 2004. it is a beautiful state, then I moved to Los Angeles, California when I was two, life was ok considering the fact I was in a foreign country and when I was going to school. There was a few kids who picked on me and my friends because we were from another hood. They always asked us "Where you from?" at the time I didn't know about gangs. But all that changed when I turn nine years old, that is when my and some of my friends joined a neighborhood gang gta419 that is when my life started going downhill. Like getting into gang fights with rivals. When some of my closest friends started to get killed and locked up. At one point and time I thought I was next. So I decided to turn my life around for good.

"Ike started talking about why he become a wrestler"

Wendy: What made you became a wrestler, was it a certain wrestler or wrestlers?

Ike: I wanted to start wrestling because when i was small i love wrestling. I fell in love with this business because of Rey Mysterio, but what made me to become a wrestler is myself. So I found my way in The Wild Samoan Camp and began wrestling. Now I'm ready to showcase my talent to the world.

Wendy: What should the fans, the promoters, and fellow wrestlers, expect out of you?

Ike: For one, great amount of speed, agility, and heart. Two the most exciting high-flying matches, and lastly a whole lot of charisma.

Wendy: Do you care about championships, main eventing, and becoming a Hall of Famer?

Ike: To be honest, not really the only thing that matters to me is leaving a legacy. Some of the greatest wrestlers of all time have never won a championship, never main evented a PPV, but sooner or later they will become Hall of Famer. So what if I win multiple titles, and headlined many PPVs, but I want to leave a legacy that will live on forever even after I'm dead and gone. Until that time comes, I'm here and I'm ready to show off my skills.

Wendy: Thank you, for this talk and I hope you do well in MEW.

Ike: No problem,have a nice day.

Wendy: Thanks.

The camera shows Jamal and the interviewer shaking hands and Jamal gets back into the ring and starts back sparring with the wrestler, and the video fades to black.

^ I loved your original rp, but i had to make some small modifications. We can't mention ECW or WCW since there both owned by wwe. I switched up ike and jamal around in thw beginning only the name. It was kinda weird in intro yourself as ike then speak as jamal for a bit. So i introduced you as Jamal then you said your name was Ike... if thats alright. I would love to hear from you upon the change.
    ike
    ike

Post by ike Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:36 am

GM Nomad wrote:A Camera man and Wendy "Turmbuckle"Woo walks into the developmental center and walks towards who seems to be the only person in the training area. Wendy walks towards the ring and sees him sparring with another upcoming superstar.

Wendy: Hello, sir?

The man stops in the middle of the ring.

Wendy: You're name is ike right? I came here to get an interview with you. I heard i can caught you here any hour of the day.

The man smiles and walks out of the ring and begins the interview.

ike: My name is Ike Domore, and I'm proud of my Samoan and Black culture, and I'm going to come to MEW soon.

Wendy: So, Ike tell us about your life.

Ike: I was born in nigeria, lagos in april 21 2004. it is a beautiful state, then I moved to Los Angeles, California when I was two, life was ok considering the fact I was in a foreign country and when I was going to school. There was a few kids who picked on me and my friends because we were from another hood. They always asked us "Where you from?" at the time I didn't know about gangs. But all that changed when I turn nine years old, that is when my and some of my friends joined a neighborhood gang gta419 that is when my life started going downhill. Like getting into gang fights with rivals. When some of my closest friends started to get killed and locked up. At one point and time I thought I was next. So I decided to turn my life around for good.

"Ike started talking about why he become a wrestler"

Wendy: What made you became a wrestler, was it a certain wrestler or wrestlers?

Ike: I wanted to start wrestling because when i was small i love wrestling. I fell in love with this business because of Rey Mysterio, but what made me to become a wrestler is myself. So I found my way in The Wild Samoan Camp and began wrestling. Now I'm ready to showcase my talent to the world.

Wendy: What should the fans, the promoters, and fellow wrestlers, expect out of you?

Ike: For one, great amount of speed, agility, and heart. Two the most exciting high-flying matches, and lastly a whole lot of charisma.

Wendy: Do you care about championships, main eventing, and becoming a Hall of Famer?

Ike: To be honest, not really the only thing that matters to me is leaving a legacy. Some of the greatest wrestlers of all time have never won a championship, never main evented a PPV, but sooner or later they will become Hall of Famer. So what if I win multiple titles, and headlined many PPVs, but I want to leave a legacy that will live on forever even after I'm dead and gone. Until that time comes, I'm here and I'm ready to show off my skills.

Wendy: Thank you, for this talk and I hope you do well in MEW.

Ike: No problem,have a nice day.

Wendy: Thanks.

The camera shows ike and the interviewer shaking hands and ike gets back into the ring and starts back sparring with the wrestler, and the video fades to black.

^ I loved your original rp, but i had to make some small modifications. We can't mention ECW or WCW since there both owned by wwe. I switched up ike and jamal around in thw beginning only the name. It was kinda weird in intro yourself as ike then speak as jamal for a bit. So i introduced you as Jamal then you said your name was Ike... if thats alright. I would love to hear from you upon the change.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:30 am