Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

3 posters

Bloody Knuckles PPV Statement

Bloody Knuckles
    Bloody Knuckles

Bloody Knuckles PPV Statement Empty Bloody Knuckles PPV Statement

Post by Bloody Knuckles Sat May 13, 2017 10:59 am

The titontron screen lights up revealing Bloody Knuckles punching a heavy bag in the training room. Wendy Woo is speaking to his significant other, and manager Stacy Lovehart.

Wendy Woo: I'm here with Stacy Lovehart, and Bloody Knuckles after his debut match he won vs King of Wolves. So Stacy that was some match last week, but I'm sure we'd all like to know. What are your plans in this business?

Stacy: Yes it was Wendy KoW was definitely a worthy competitor,but as my man stated he would win, and he did. My plans are to be supportive of BK, and to be his cheerleader on the sidelines. I wouldn't want to bruise this pretty face in that ring now would I?

Wendy Woo: Oh ok no ring for you.

Wendy Woo starts to ask another question as Bloody Knuckles finishes his training he stops her midspeech.

Bloody Knuckles: Hello Wendy how are you doing?

Wendy Woo: I'm doing just fine BK.  I have some questions to ask if you can spare some time?

Bloody Knuckles grins then responds.

Bloody Knuckles: Well that'll be fine, but first I'd like to give some more details about myself since few watched my boxing days. My name is Brian Brawler. I was adopted by two of the nicest individuals you'll ever meet my dad was a boxer as well he taught me everything I know. I was the Lightheavy Weight Champion in Professional Boxing my Boxing career ended in a flash. I was going up against a number one contender in round 5 he landed a combination of uppercuts that not only left me unconscious, but ended my Boxing career as well. I trained with a wrestling legend in Japan honing my talents to a new career, but enough about me what were your questions Wendy?

Wendy Woo: Ah that's very interesting indeed. Yes so last week you said you was the future of this business. I might add that's a very bold statement from a newcomer as yourself. What are your plans here in MEW?

Bloody Knuckles: I plan to train every moment until I'm dead I am going to be full throttle every match throughout my matches. This roster is filled with talent, but I have the heart, and the desire if I win, or lose I can promise you one thing I will give everything I have within that ring the crowd will love every second, and my opponents will never forget the day they stepped in the ring with me.

Wendy Woo: Well you certainly showed that last week with the battle between King of Wolves. Tonight you are in one of the biggest matches of your career a 8 man battle royal to be the #1 contender for MEW's Lockdown Championship. What is going through your mind right now as you prepare?

Bloody Knuckles: It's an honor to have been chosen by Speedy to compete within his ring let alone compete for the chance to be a number one contender. The only thing going through my mind is my competition. I've been watching tapes on these guys learning their every moves, and seeing King of Wolves shall meet with me again. I'm pumped I'm ready last week was just a preview of my talents tonight I'm going​ to show you, and all the beloved fans of MEW The Pride of a Boxer.

Stacy interrupts before Wendy can respond.

Stacy: Well he's got to get back to his training Wendy thank you for your time.

Wendy Woo: Ah yes I understand well there you have it folks. Brian "Bloody Knuckles" Brawler welcome to MEW, and good luck tonight!

Bloody Knuckles starts hitting​ the heavy bag again as the titontron screen fades to black

Last edited by Bloody Knuckles on Sat May 13, 2017 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    Bloody Knuckles
    Bloody Knuckles

Bloody Knuckles PPV Statement Empty Re: Bloody Knuckles PPV Statement

Post by Bloody Knuckles Sat May 13, 2017 11:02 am

(OOC:Was thinking maybe I can post my finisher description today, and it can debut in the PPV?)
    GM Nomad
    Admin

Post by GM Nomad Sat May 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Of course. once it's posted. i'll make sure its gets air time in the PPV Smile and excellent rp man i love it
    Bloody Knuckles
    Bloody Knuckles

Post by Bloody Knuckles Sat May 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Ok thanks buddy I wasn't sure what color Wendy was so I just used orange lol glad you liked it.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Sun May 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Added.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:54 pm