Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

Nomadic Entrance

GM Nomad
    Admin

Nomadic Entrance Empty Nomadic Entrance

Post by GM Nomad Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 am

The camera focuses on Nomad who is trying to get a a bag of chips out of a snackmachine. He is seen putting some quaters into the machine and pressing MEW1. As the bag of chips to move up the spring, the anticipation builds. He puts his hands next to the opening and looks up to watch it fall, but the anticipation all went to waste when the machine got stuck and the bag of chips didn't fall. Nomad begins punching and kicking the machine but to no prevail, the bag of chips didnt fall down. Ari is seen walking down the hall to see Nomad sitting on the floor staring at the bag of chips that refuses to fall down.

Ari: Whats wrong Brother, Why the long face?

Nomad: This stupid machine doesn't want to give me the bag if chips. It ate my money. Everytime i press return change it won't give me my 1.25 back.

Ari laughs and walks towards the machine and puts another 1.25 into the machine and presses the same combination. This time both Nomad and Ari's bag of chips fall down with ease.

She hrabs both bags of chips an begins to taunt nomad with the chips.

Ari: Are these what you wanted?

Nomad: Those are my Doritios.

Ari throws him the.bag of.chips.

Nomad: I was punching and kicking that thing for 5 minutes then you come along and put some money in it and the Doritos comes out.

Ari: Sometimes certain things require a bit of love and other things need smart thinking. You have to decide what is the situation.

Nomad opens his backs of chips eats a few and begins to lightly grunt.

Ari: Are you ready to face Mr. Randy Orton. He has a great wrestling past are you ready for this challenge?

Nomad: Do you doubt me, Sister?

Ari: No i don't bu-

Nomad: Then trust me. I see no way I will lose this match. The future is unescapable.

The two walk away as the camera fades
    Trey Johnson

Nomadic Entrance Empty Re: Nomadic Entrance

Post by Trey Johnson Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Changed try to Mr. Randy Orton for fued purposes
    GM Nomad
    Admin

Post by GM Nomad Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Ok

Sponsored content