Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

3 posters

Week 2- Complaint

Lucifer Morgan

Week 2- Complaint Empty Week 2- Complaint

Post by Lucifer Morgan Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:08 pm

The cameras re-joins back in the office of John Lartikus, shovelling through his paperwork, as if there wasn’t a show currently going on behind him at this very moment. His work interrupted the intercom, as soon as he hits the button, his PA is quick to talk.

PA-
    There are some superstars here…

Before she can finish her sentence, you can pick up a familiar screaming voice on the other side coming from one of the people intending to visit.

Desdemona Winters-
    SOME SUPERSTARS?! WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

Before Desdemona can finish her rant or whatever else may be coming, John Lartikus decides to try and defuse the situation in the calmest way possible.

John Lartikus-
    Let them through, it’s fi…

Still shouting Desdemona wastes no time in seeking out whatever it is she may desire this week, interrupting the CEO, in order to move forward.

Desdemona Winters-
    EXACTLY… LUCIFER GET THE DOOR!

Before the PA has the chance to buzz the door to the office open, it’s lock is broken, near effortlessly by “The Leviathan” Lucifer Morgan, who is briefly caught on camera, before he steps back, allowing the far more petite Desdemona Winters to enter the room first.

At the first the camera picks up the look of anger where clearly Desdemona has built up some rage over the past week, however it near dissipates immediately as soon as she walks into the office, seeming to be very happy, almost chipper.

Desdemona Winters-
    Johnny… Baby… We need to talk about tonight.

John Lartikus barely looks up from his paperwork, even as Desdemona, slowly walks towards his desk, with her behemoth of a man standing silently and neutral in the door way.

John Lartikus-
    Is that so? Well first we better discuss my door. Should I just take that out of your salary?

Desdemona stops for a moment, pausing before looking over to notice the lock, very clearly damaged. She almost laughs to herself, somewhat impressed by the small amount of damaged that was caused.

Desdemona Winters-
    Johnny… You can’t possibly hold us responsible for that? You said to let us in… We simply thought your staff would be more efficient…

Desdemona says all of this with the same sly smile that was plastered across her face last week, however she notices that this is having no sway on the CEO, and so decides to change tracks.

Desdemona Winters-
    But don’t worry, I’ll pay for it… I’ve got a girl for that sort of thing… No I had a girl for that sort of thing… I need a girl for this sort of thing…

With each thought she seems to drift off a bit more, as if having that conversation with herself as opposed to with John Lartikus. Who seems to be getting more frustrated with each passing moment that this is taking up his time at the moment, and seems trivial at best.

John Lartikus-
    Either way… Any issues with the card needs to be taken up with the General Manager, I am not here to handle day to day running.

With this bit of word play, Desdemona has resumed walking to the desk of the CEO, and as soon as she gets there, begins to run her fingers along the edge, and only when he stops does she react.

Desdemona Winters-
    Why talk to the monkey…

With these words, Desdemona lifts herself onto the edge of John Lartikus’s desk, pulling one of her legs up, so that her foot is planted on the edge as well.

Desdemona Winters-
    When I can talk to the organ grinder.

At this point Lartikus has given up on any of his paperwork, and drops his pen down to the side, but still remains a very calm figure.

John Lartikus-
    And pray tell, what do you believe it is that I can help you with?

Desdemona smiles towards him, waving one of her hands as if to wave of some sort of compliment.

Desdemona Winters-
    Well I am glad you asked. However, it is more about what I can do for you. As I’m sure you are aware, my Lucifer has been pushed down the card, and that simply can’t be good for business. He must be given the respect he deserves.

John Lartikus-
    It is my understanding that he lost in the tournament last week?

Desdemona lets out a loud laugh, certainly to a point that someone would have believed that it was fake.

Desdemona Winters-
    We didn’t lose. We never lose. The tournament isn’t what is important here. My Leviathan is what is important here. Do you think it will do him any good to be facing off against non-rated talent?

Before John Lartikus can mutter a word, Desdemona jumps off his desk and interrupts him, while walking from the room.

Desdemona Winters-
    I’m glad that’s sorted. The general manager will be harshly punished. My Lucifer will be given real competition. And this will be the start of a beautiful relationship.

Desdemona turns back to face John Lartikus, almost giving a little curtsy towards the CEO, as she leaves the room at pace. Lucifer, however lingers for a while, starring at John Lartikus, the behemoth certainly gave him a chill, but no more so than when he finally spoke.

“The Leviathan” Lucifer Morgan-
    Never compete with someone who has nothing to lose… Baltasar Gracián

Though he quickly turns to follow Desdemona almost straight after. John Lartikus seems to take a deep breath, just to process exactly what just happened right there in front of him, before simply shaking his head, muttering to himself, and getting back to work.
    Lucifer Morgan

Week 2- Complaint Empty Re: Week 2- Complaint

Post by Lucifer Morgan Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Sorry, it's not great
    But thought i'd quickly throw something together
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:42 pm

This is good dude! Really like Desdemona and the whole dynamic! This will work nicely, if you're ok I might add a little extra bit onto this, which will make sense when you watch the show, but i wont change anything you have written.

Thanks for getting this to us as i know your time was limited this week.
    GM Nomad
    Admin

Post by GM Nomad Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Oh my. I loved reading this rp. it's amazing without a doubt. Good job. Thanks for getting this in, since I know your time is very limited most weeks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 am