Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

Week 2 - CEO

Michael Kris

Week 2 - CEO  Empty Week 2 - CEO

Post by Michael Kris Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Michael Kris walks into the arena, one of the CEOs assistants is their waiting.

Assistant: Kris you are wanted in John Lartikus office immediately.

As Kris approaches John Lartikus office he can hear a loud discussion being had on the phone. Kris listens in.

John Lartikus: I want him suspended! I will not tolerate actions like his. Why are you concerned with Kris? What does he have to do with you? Fine! You make a fair offer, he can stay but his time here will not be easy unless his attitude and actions don’t improve.

Kris knocks on the door.

John Lartikus: Come in!

Kris walks into the office.

John Lartikus: Just who I wanted to see! You are lucky you have a guardian Angel and he is willing to make amends for your actions last week. But you have a match tonight against the red hot newcomer Samcro. Good luck *with a smile* because you are going to need it against him. Go out there and prove yourself!

Kris: My first match and you put me in a match against him!? Way to welcome me to the federation! That is not how you should treat your future champion! Samcro will get hurt tonight and his blood is on your hands!

Kris leaves the office and slams the door.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Week 2 - CEO  Empty Re: Week 2 - CEO

Post by HankHarris Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Added to the show.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:09 am